Product Safety & Care


Candle Safety: To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn Candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can melt or catch fire. Candle jar may be warm or hot to the touch during and after use. Use only in well ventilated areas.

Candle Care: Always Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting. For longer lasting candle and for best results, burn for at least 2 hours each time. Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours a a time. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. To end candle burn session, use a flame resistant stick to bend and dip wick into melted wax, then straighten wick back up. This way, you do not get a smoking wick at the end of your candle burn session.

--------------------

Melts Safety: To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do Not leave warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.

Melts Care: Do Not add water. Do Not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2 inch of wax. May clean up spent wax after it's cooled down and hardened or you may use cotton balls to absorb melted wax.

--------------------

Fragrance Diffuser Oil: For Fragrance Diffuser use only. Not for oral consumption. Keep away from children and Pets. Use with supplied fiber diffuser reeds. You many flip rids to get a more immediate scent throw.

--------------------

Home & Linen Spray: Highly Flammable. Keep away from open flame. Do not spray towards face. If it comes in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical help if needed. Not intended for use as a body spray. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for oral consumption.